Tuesday 21 January 2014


As part of my custom The Walking Dead lego mini figure range, let me introduce to you..

Custom Lego The Governor aka Philip Blake!

Lego custom figures, afol, The governor Lego, Philip Blake Lego, The Walking Dead Lego custom, lego governor

Lego custom figures, afol, The governor Lego, Philip Blake Lego, The Walking Dead Lego custom,

Lego custom figures, afol, The governor Lego, Philip Blake Lego, The Walking Dead Lego custom,

Creating the custom figures for The Walking Dead series has been so much fun and I have saved one of the best 'til last.. Michonne will be up next and will include some very special accessories so keep an eye out for her!

If you haven't already seen them, you can see Lego Rick and Lego Daryl by clicking on their links.

The Governor is available to buy here: Demonhunter Bricks eBay store.

Keep up to date with my custom figures on Instagram and twitter @demon_bricks.

1 comments:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete