Sunday 12 January 2014

Daryl (with MOTORBIKE) from The Walking Dead Custom Lego Minifigure


As part of my custom The Walking Dead custom mini figures set, I've had so much fun putting together Daryl who comes with his own motorbike (as he's usually seen in the TV series). 

I am so pleased with this one, and hope you'll like it just as much as I do. 

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of him..  

And don't forget he and all other custom mini figures are available to buy here >>>>  Daryl Dixon The Walking Dead Lego Minifigures

Look out for: Michonne and The Governor coming soon!

Follow me on Twitter HERE!

daryl the walking dead lego, the walking dead mini figures, daryl mini figure, daryl legodaryl the walking dead lego, the walking dead mini figures, daryl mini figure, daryl lego



daryl the walking dead lego, the walking dead mini figures, daryl mini figure, daryl lego

0 comments:

Post a Comment